Monday, September 2, 2013

my bonds to u

To my bumblebee,
 I am writing this on my blog for the world to know just how much you mean to me. Also to let everyone know just what it is I plan to do to for you. This way u are not the only one to hold me accountable but also all my friends that follow this blog. I love you with all my heart.

My Mission in Life.
I butterfly want to give you all the thing you need. I want to stand behind you let you lead. I will trust you dicsion and respect them. I will be submissive and allow you to show me a new deeper love. I will allow you to take care of me. I will show u everday just how much I love you and need you. I will remember everyday that we are both human and will make mistakes.  I am given you permission to correct my behavior when needed. I am putting my heart, my love, my trust, my everything in your hands to hold, love, and lead. I need you to be my rock my safe place. I will be your lover, your wife, the mother to our kids, I will also be your rock when needed. But most of all I always will be your butterfly. 

Ps. Bumblebee I love yoy so much. I love the way dd had changed so many things about me.  You are my world so I wanted the world to know. I am in no way a shamed of our life choices. I thought the day we married it was the best day of my life. I have now come to relize that day, was the day you said yes to me on dd. There is so much more love and understanding words can not even touch. I love you bumblebee.

                                                                                                 Love you
                                                                                                    your pretty little butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment