Wednesday, October 2, 2013

School Time

Well as some of you know I have decide to go back to school. For those who do not know I am going back for get this...
I am going to be a marriage counselor.
 
I took the first step in this walk of life this past Monday.  I am working on getting all the red tape broke though.  I was in school once and had a lot of thing hit me at once and I just stop going. I know the worse thing I could have ever done now I have to fight to get back in school.  I will be writing an apples letter to do this.  I have been thinking for a few days about this letter. I has brought up a lot of feelings I thought I had dealt with but I guess I have not.
The reason I am blogging about this is cause dd has helped me find what I want to do and given me the strength to go for it.  It has done this by showing me I am a real person I can make improvements to my life.
 
Any ways I was kinda looking for a sign the other if this is what I should do with my life.  While I was sitting and thinking I was looking up picture for my blog and I came across this one that I will share in just a min, but it was my sign no doubt about it.
 
so here is my sign
 
I know it is hard to see but on the wall it says marriage counselor
 


1 comment:

  1. I am glad I came across your article on how to Save My Marriage Today . The situations and solutions presented are real, practical and simple to implement. Other websites painted a picture that marriage should be absolutely perfect and have no problems but we all know that's impossible to achieve. However your Spell has shown me that marriage needs work and a change in certain attitudes and behaviors, and after that things are not as complicated as we like to think. Thank you Dr Lawrence you for Saving My Marriage and for helping me get my marriage back on track!" I hope this helps somebody out here i highly recommend Dr Lawrence for those seeking help to restore their love life to contact him what-apps +1914 208 8349 or email Drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete